Reliant Maintenance Solutions Ltd are an experienced family run business, where we pride ourselves on our steadily built reputation. We guarantee a hassle and fuss-free service that we provide to all our customers.
One branch of our services includes heating maintenance and repairs. Under this vast umbrella, we work towards fixing and addressing all heating related issues within your home. This includes the likes of:
Central Heating Installation
Our central heating services allow you to live hassle-free in your home. We provide valuable advice and recommendations on all things central heating, allowing you to pick the best option that benefits you and your family.
Cookers & Fires
If you’ve bought a new gas fire or cooker and needed someone to fit it into your home, Reliant MS is the business for you. Our heating engineers are fully qualified and experienced in fitting all gas appliances.
Gas Safety Inspections
Gas safety inspections are required to be carried out every 12 months by law in all rented properties in the UK. Our inspection service checks all your appliances and property for any pipe defects or leaks and will also check your gas meter.
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no taste, smell or colour. It is important to protect yourself and your family by having regular testing within your home. Our team will supply, install and maintain your Carbon Monoxide detector. It will sound an alarm when CO is present, giving you an opportunity to evacuate.
Energy Saving Checks
We provide you with expert advice on how you can effectively save yourself money. Rising costs of fuel means the amount we pay on our fuel bills rises with it. Having an efficient system is essential for saving yourself money and reduces your carbon footprint.
Things You Need to Know
Many of us still rely on gas appliances to heat our homes, heat our water and assist us when cooking our food. We’ve accumulated these tips for you follow within your home in order to keep your appliances in perfect condition and working safely.
- Be sure to have all your gas appliances in the property safety checked regularly by a Gas Safe registered engineer. They will check the pipework to ensure there are no leaks and perform a visual inspection of all pipework to ensure it’s all in working order.
- Stay conscious of possible symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. This could be headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, collapsing or loss of consciousness.
- Take care to understand when your gas appliances are beginning to break – this could be anything from lazy yellow flames, excessive condensation and black marks or stains.
- Only use gas appliances for their intended purpose – i.e., don’t use a cooker to heat a room.
- Be sure to allow enough ventilation for all gas appliances in order for them to burn correctly and make sure their air vents and chimneys are not blocked.